Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

I have pain in knee,leg,hand and back. Taking nurokind but not satisfied with results

hello sir,I am 26 years old not married, I have pain in left knee ,left leg,left shoulder ,left hand & back pain ,popping from knee and elbow,As the HCM advise i consurned with orthopaedic he examine to me and written 1.Tab.Xtracal daily once for a month, 2.Tab. Nurokind plus daily once for a month,I am using this tablets from 25 days but still there is no improvement,please advise me what should be done to control this..
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  296
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
Thanks for writing to us.
From the details, you have provided, this comes under the Vata predominated disease in Ayurveda. If you can follow a simple vegetarian diet with these medicines.
1. Sahacaharadi qwath tablet 2-0-2 before food.
2. Tab Nucart OA 1-0-1 after food.
3. K M Lepa for external application.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
  User's Response
Pls investicate for the type of arthritis. I think your problem may be RA. You can consult an Ayurveda doctor and now Ayurveda came up with many evidences based medicine for Arthritis.
Dr A.K.Panda
Research Officer
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremare
please get a thorough check up and tests done to have a proper diagnosis
pain and popping sounds in joints usually found in arthritic problem it may be osteoarthritis /rheumatoid arthritis and a definite diagnosis is essential for best management
hope you get proper treatment
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to hcm. Since you are taking treatment frm an orthopedic dr we cant deny that idealy. and the treatment given by him is right. u can revisit him with your dis satisfaction. he must have diagnosed you with the help of investigations. plz let us know about that. since yuo are very young the diagnosis matters a lot in your case. he has been given u vitamins and calcium with painkiller. i will advise u to take natural suppliments of calcium which are now a days first choice of a practitioner. TIENS calcium will cost u 900 rs a month if u agree.these are very effective unlike artificial suppliments. u should ask ur orthopedic for the natural suppliments. rest th diagnosis
cant be avoided before applying my opinion.
Thank u.
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor