Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

I have pain in knee, please suggest

i have pain in my knee when im walk, actually its not the center of my knee its the 2 sides of my knee..what is this? actually im on my 20's.

Asked On : Wed, 10 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  317
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Grace,

Welcome to this Forum.

Your description of pain is partially clear. The pain which increases on walking could be a soft tissue origin. It could be a cartilagenous, muscular or tendonous in origin. I hope you were not hurt and it is a gradual pain as your history has no description of that.

Chondromalacia is typically seen at your age and suits your description. Taking a Over the counter pain killer is better and if it does not help seek a doctor's help.

Take care.

Answered: Wed, 10 Nov 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor