I have over excessive salvia during day with sometime swollen

I have over excessive salvia during day with sometime swollen salvia glands on right side of face and under jaw only. And at night or if I map... my salvia and eyes due NOT produce any fluids and shut totally down... I I’ve seen a rheumatologist, path all a just, and he, oral surgeon, PCP… Lots of test, x-rays haven’t done…No one knows what causes. Is there a better specialist that might be able to help me Or a blood test that maybe were missing. I do get patches of dry skin occasionally only. I had sinus surgery two years ago… But they do not believe that is related. Occasionally my fibroid flyers up but it is not believ I had sinus surgery two years ago… But they do not read that is related. Occasionally my thyroid flares up. Quite often… I get sores spots in my mouth… But are hard to see by the dentist… But are very tender to touch.
Sat, 29 Sep 2018