I have only one testis and another one is not proper in size and position. My sperm report is also nil

hi i am not having my right testis coz in 22 years i got hernia then doctor suggested me to operat it coz my tesitis was nt at its proper place and doctor said it may be tomor.. then i operated and doctor cut down one and left side is left but now in 33 years it is not come at its place and is still same place.. and size is small ... kindly tell me what to do that i will be at its place and my semens report is nil... means no sperm .... tell me plz what should i do ???? i am going to be married in december will it effect my marrital life..??
Mon, 9 May 2011