I have on conception for 3 years.. What are my chances of conceiving?

I have on conception for 3 years.. What are my chances of conceiving? I am going to turn 24 yrs of age in January. I had an abortion at the age of 18. And i got married at the age of 21. I want to start trying for a baby now. I wanted to know that due to an abortion at the age of 18 can i have any problems in conception? And is there any other thing which i should keep in mind or any tests which i need to undergo before going for a baby to ensure the perfect health of my child. I have had no problems with my periods as such. I have taken conctrceptive pills for 3 years. I have just had some fluid discharges from my vagina. I have had no other problems. What are my chances of conceiving? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Mon, 14 Dec 2009