Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

I have not conceived after an abortion 2 years back. Can an online doctor help me ?

hi, i am 30 years old & my husband is 31 years old. we had lost our first child on 25th Nov.2009. it was 4 months pregnancy , after it we dont hav any child yet. we have made our all tests(HSG,AS, SPERM ,THYROCARE, BLOOD ,SUGAR.etc).there is no abnormal reports. I also took some medicines like Clofort & Anolet, but still i don t get any result. My husbands count rate is 65. My blood group is B+ & my husband s is O+. Can u give me sugessions & can u advise me any pills to get a positive result.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Hi mamta,
Infertility you are facing is secondary infertility which may be due infection called as pelvic inflamatory diseases, or asherman syndrome i,e synechie inside uterine cavity, or may be due to ovarian cyst. Treatment depends on the disease or cause of infertility, consult your gynecologist with your blood test and better to undergo diagnostic laproscopy. dont worry
Take care
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor