Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

I have no baby yet, what should I do to get rid of these problems

Hi, we r now reaching 3rd year of marriage, but still no hope of baby. i got semen analysis in which viscosity was slightly high. non motile sperms are 65% and not completly liquified until 1 hour. rest of the test figures are nolrmal. now please advice me what should i do to get rid of these problems to be a father of 2-3 babies. please reply
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  243
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
your motility report is not very bad.firstly you did not mention so i guess your wifes reports are absolutely normal.please consult a urologist ;he will prescribe some medicine & your motility will increase.
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
hi welcome to HealthCareMagic
from the semen report it seems you are having poor motility of sperm count has not been mentioned
motility also depend on time interval of ejaculation and examinationfor yourself check with urologist or surgeon or andrologist
hydrocoel ,varicocoel should be ruled out
tobaco in any form , alcohol should be avoided some medicines may be helpful to be
taken regularly
wife should take some medicines to increase chance of pregnancy. consult gynaecologist regarding wife's medication and tests.
treatment to be continued till conception
for the time being you can start with tab ecozyme 1 tab daily to chewed
hoping early rasult
Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thanks boss.
My sperm count are 76 millions/cc
smoking & alcohol are not in my life in anyways.
wifes tests are normal as per gynaecologist.

so what should i do now.

Thanks once again

Answered: Thu, 17 Feb 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
only count does not suffice in 1 hr 60% must be having good forward movement
40% or more should be normal morphologically

both the partners should take treatment to enhance chance of pregnancy
fertyl period is the mid cycle period 10th to 18th day of the period when conjugation needed on alternate day at least if possible
follow guidance of your doctor
hope for the best
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In my practice i have seen very good results with vysex forte for male 2 bd and ovarin forte 1 bd for female started at same time and continued for at least 1 / 2 months.
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor