I have never have it happened so many times at one time, what is this mean ?

My heart just like skipped 5 times in a row,not really skip but it like jumped kinda, like it was breathing when it was supposed to beat, i duno whats up with it, i usually get those atleast once a day but I have never have it happened so many times at one time, what is this mean ?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
You are having premature ventricular contractions. If you have been having a lot of caffeine in cokes, coffee, chocolate or tea, please discontinue those . Alcohol or drugs can also cause this. as well as if you are stressed. If there are more than 2 or 3 a minute you should probably see a MD. If you have 5 in a row, try to cough and it usually will stop it but see MD