Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

I have neck and lower back pain. Had an accident and i have my MRI result

I am a 41 year old black woman. I was involved a car accident in March of 2010. I have neck and lower back pain resulting in a burning feeling across my lower back and pain in my right butt cheek and pain traveling down my right leg. My MRI impressions are as follows: L4-5 disk bulging and small right posterolateral annular tear, mild facet/ligamentum flavum hypertrophy , with resulting bilateral lateral recess stenosis. L3-4 disk bulging, mild facet/ligamentum flavum hypertrophy, with resulting left lateral recess stenosis. T11-12 and L5-S1 disk bulging, and Minimal dextroscoliosis, maximal at L4-5.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  426
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

According to your MRI report, you need physiotherapy esp. Traction & IFT for at least 15 days regularly. If you do not feel comfortable even after 15 days , it means the surgical intervention i.e. discectomy is the only treatment left for you

Take care
Answered: Thu, 3 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
dear lorra.. you will be compleltely cured wit the help of homeoapthic medicine
consult a homeopath.. homeoapthy gives very good results in such cases.. not only u will get relief fronm the pain u will b healed of your condition..
god bless..
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor