Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

I have nausea and dizziness. I stopped eating spicy food, any suggestions ?

lately i havent been feeling good an my doctors say i m healthy. since april 07, i haven t felt good so i went to the doctors and they test for everything and can t find any thing, my symptoms are: Nausea , dizziness (occasional) and its every day i feel nauseous and even if i don t eat any thing the doctors tested for everything but i m still sick. tums, Rolaids, pepto don t help that much i stopped eating spicy food any suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  281
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
I have a chronic illness as well and it took many years forr me to get a diagnoses. I was very frustrated as I imagine you are. I was missing out on my life and eventually that of my children. Finally I decided I had to do something. I started a journal. I wrote down everything I could remember, going years back to my childhood. Illnesses, allergic reactions to medications, foods etc. to present day. All symptoms I was dealing with on a daily basis etc. I took it to my doctor and laid it on his desk. I had been to several doctors as well. Some of which said it was in my head some of which said I had 12 different things wrong with me. In the end with my journal in hand I got a doctor to take me serious. There were other tests beyond the basic tests that were still able to be done and loe and behold I was given my diagnoses ! The moral of my long winded story....take control. Do not take the word of the doctors as the final word. If you feel ill - well then you know you best. Also consider a larger teaching hospital as opposed to a smaller private practice. Good luck and God Bless.
Answered: Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor