Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

I have nausea after taking food and feel that my burps are stuck in my chest. Could you tell me what the problem is ?

i m 25 year male,suffering from nausea after taking food,burp not come properly,burp stop like in chest ,burp come with cough and jaundice ,ultrasound is normal and i have done endoscopic in Feb month its come normal. what is problem?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  287
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.welcome.Looks like you are suffering from gastritis.Take regular PPI like pantoprozole 40mg empty stomach in morning for 6 to 8 weeks and see the result.Avoid alcohol,spices and deep fried food during this period.I hope you will be alright.Good luck.
Answered: Sun, 25 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,As your all reports are normal then nothing to worry,
You might have some stomach upset and might have constipation giving you this problem.
Take Omiprazole or simple antacid as and when required.
Avoid fried and junk food.
Take lemon juice,light food which you like.
Take buttermilk,curd,rice.
Keep lemon flavor pippermint in mouth.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 25 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor