Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

I have multiple lipoma on arms

I have multiple lipoma on arms, thighs and torso(incl ribs & back) few located on ribs & other awkward locations do sometime hurt... I am also a smoker, having some coughs in the morning...The problem is i am having a stabbing pain in my back from 24 hrs just below the shoulder blade ...its get really nasty when i exhale deeply of inhale.Need Help thanks
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  324
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello, welcome to healthcare magic,this pain if radiates to the chest then please contact a cardiologist ,as you may have infarct as you are having lipoma which is a sign of hyperlipidaemia and hyperlipidaemia accompanied by stabbing pain and radiating towards back can be an emergency i.e.infarct ,please do an ecg as fast
as possible and consult a cardiologist immediately
Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor