Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

I have multiple calcified opacities in my chest. Had water in chest

i am 26 years old,i suffered from afection(water in chest), i got treatment. It was happened on 15 th march 2003. I was good after treatment but now, some time my chest pain when i take a deep breath .i have done x ray and the report says there is multiple calcified opacities have seen in left and mid zones. Is this serious problem or it is just mark? If it is mark can it be cleared?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  283
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi, calcified lesions are basically previous lesions which has healed and now calcified.You don not have to worry.these r not required any treatment.some time chest pain may be due muscular..which definately not matter of if anything like,again cough,sputum with blood or fever with change in chest x ray this point of not worry at all.
Answered: Sun, 20 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor