I have missed a period & also inflamed cervix

I am on antibiotics I have missed a period and also and inflamed cervix they did one pregnancy test at the doctors and it came back negative, the doctor told me I should keep takin pregnancy test for 2wks, do you know if antibiotics can affect a result of a pregnancy test or should I begin to think I am not pregnant please reply to this post
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Antibiotics per se should not affect the pregnancy test result. It should be done again you might not be pregnant. You should do it again after few days as the chances of the test being sensitive to the urine hcg levels is much. So I suggest you to carry on with what yoiur doctor says.