Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

I have mild oligospermia with more abnormal and dead spermatozoa with infection. What should be done now ?

hello sir, I am 23 years old not married.. I have concerned with general surgeon .. he examine to me and he has written the tests.. The test report are showing mild oligospermia with more abnormal and dead spermatozoa with infection is seen to multiple dilated tortous veins in left side..please advise me what should be done to control this..
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You might be having varicocele.This can affect the sperm count and its quality.In your case as you are already having problems it is better to take second opinion from urologist and then as per his advise you need go for surgery for this.For infection you need to take a course of antibiotics.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sat, 9 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor