Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

I have mensturation problem, plz tell me easy remedy

hi iam 26 yrs i am unmarried and have mensturation problem i have severe pain of 12 or 15 days before my mensturation and late periods .my weight is 72. plz tell me easy remedy.
Asked On : Thu, 6 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  365
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Kiran,
welcome to HCM.
You need to get an ultrasound scan done to rule out any problem in the uterus or ovaries.
If the scan result is within normal limits then you have nothing to worry. The easiest method to overcome this dysmenorrhoea is by trying to bear the pain as far as possible taking antispmodic tablets like cyclopam, only if the pain is unbearable.
If there is endometriosis, adenomyosis or polycystic ovaries, then it has to be managed by an expert gynecologist.
Wish you all the best.
Answered: Wed, 2 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
It can be due to an underlying pathology. Get yourself examined from a gynecologist, also you may require some investigations.
Answered: Thu, 8 Jul 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor