Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

177 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have lump in pelvic area. What could it be ?

I am 22 years old with three kids. I am pretty healthy, but I have hpv . But I found a weird dime sized lump in my upper pelvic area. It hurts when pressure is applied an is really red around the area. Its feels like a soft bubble almost. I have never seen anything like it and im worried. What could it be and should i see a doctor .
Thu, 5 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You go for ultra sound and routine urine check up for evaluation.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....