Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

I have lower back pain but my ultra sound is OK.

I am suffering from lower back pain (right side) for the last 1 month. I feel the pain only at wake up time in the morning and it exists for 2 or 3 hours. In this connection, I have consulted the Doctor and conducted Ultra Sound as suggested. However, the report was found normal and there are no any symptoms of Stone or any other medical problem. It is therefore; kindly send something helpful suggestions, as I am still suffering from the back pain.
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
try out hot water fomentation twice a day.
consult a physio
try out these simple exercises. static back and static abs
physio modalities will help you. back mobilisation by trained physio.
follow these simple precautions:
use a lumbar roll behind you lower back while sitting.
avoid bending with your back rounded in order to pick up anything from ground.squat with ur knees and then pick up.
while standing for long place one leg over a stool.
when getting up from lying position turn on one side and then get up
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Diabetologist Dr. Sudharshan's  Response
Hi Ashwani...

Do the pain radiates to the legs? do u hv any numbness in legs? take some musle relaxant like T. Mobizax 2 times a day for 3 days, if pain persists meet ortho specialist.
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Ashwani,
Low Back Ache could be due to many causes. You have already done ultrasound examination to rule out causes, detectable on ultrasound.
Commonest cause is muscular pain, for which local hot fomentation, infrared light application, local application of pain balm may be used.
To rule out vertebral / disc problem you will have to undergo MRI Scan.
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor