Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

I have low levels of testosterone in my body, plz help me

I have low levels of testosterone in my body plz help! hello sir I am 22yrs male guy,i didn't have proper maturity, no beard ,mustache on my face , no musculature still small kid voice and girl friend ,family friends everyone is laughing at me!!!please im getting insecure and really disappointed with my life! not only that. I have a low sperm count and erectile dysfunction,-i think im suffering from lower levels of testosterone hormone in my body. "hypothyroidism". have seen many testosterone tablets.I am thinking of taking i want a professional to suggest me.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  277
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Mallesh you should not get disappointed. Now this has been a delay in getting the help. You should consult an Endocrinologist and you should get adequate help from him.

Answered: Thu, 21 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor