I have lots of fluid in the throat, what could be the problem ?

hey, i used to feel like heaviness in my throat ,some sounds travelling from abdomen to chest and some fluids,i thought it was heavy saliva, then last month i got severe pain in my upper abdomen which doctor prescribe to take esmoprazol 40mg which gave me extreme depression ,breathing problem,and vomitting,i have stopped consuming any medicine.but now still i find lots of fluid in my throat, heat and burning sensation in chest and mouth, and also heaviness in my left hand.i am in complete bolied diet and in 4 months have lost almost 25 kg.pls advise me.thanx
Sat, 7 May 2011