Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

I have lost feeling in the lower part of my body. Can an online doctor help me ?

i had a spinal cord stimulator fitted 8 weeks ago then had to have the wires removed due to a infection staph but since i have lost feelingin bowel bladder and pins needles in my legs i have seen a neurologist was admitted to hospital but cause of them not being able to mri me cause of the battery pck control to the scs they sent me home to await thier call what should i do im in the uk and the scs arnt very common here in the mean time waiting for someone to do something im really struggling any advice
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Do not fear. To help you with the pins and needles there are some medication available like Pregabalin/Gabapentin which may help.
Answered: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor