Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

I have lever canceror tumour, kindly help me

Sir my name is seby from angamaly.38 yrs of age.i have lever canceror tumor.a small type hole seen in time it will radiated in clc vellor hospital.that time it will cure.after 1 month i go to vellore to through check up,that time a small hole is found in the top part of later radiated portion seen in mri scanning.also in blood aft content is high.some doctors say liver replant is one of the option.some of them say that it will not having.some say that it will not a cancer.what i have to do that.what abt the blood content.plse give me a convenient answer as soon as possible.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  360
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Ask your doctor for aliver biopsy from the tumor like lesion, get that testsed and see if any cancer cells are there. Depending on the type of cancer cells, you need to be treated. Make sure you have regular follow-ups.

Answered: Fri, 22 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor