Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

160 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have large white cone shaped growth on head of penis. Is it normal ?

have a growth, on the base of my penis head , at the opening, it is white in color and loks like a cone or small penis
Sat, 21 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
get it checked out by a urologist or dermatologist. It could be anything... possibly moluscum (which is def not the end of the world) kids usually get it and adults get it sexually transmitted.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....