Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

I have knee injury and acute pain

I injurd my right knee almost a month ago still unable to walk on it.the physical therapist everything feels together I live in alot of pain tired of dealing with it,I have a bone sticking out of knee ever since I got hurt.Please help what should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
In this situation you need to visit Orthopedician.If you have your bone sticking out of knee , you definitely need a surgery.I advise you to visit your Orthopedician and get an x ray done. Depending on the x-ray the type of injury mode of surgery and plan of treatment can be done. It is very essential that you get it treated as early as possible to ensure effective movement of your leg and less pain.
meanwhile avoid movement of your knee till you seeof your doctor.
Take care
Answered: Wed, 3 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor