Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I have kidney stone. Is it curable by medicine?

Hi Doc, a CT Scan have shown 1.2cm of stone in my right ureter , pls. suggest if it can dissolve thru medicine
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  705
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
Berberis Vulgaris-Q homeopathic mother tincture helps to dissolve kidney stones. But I am doubtful whether it will work for a 12 mm stone or not. Drink 20 to 25 drops in warm water 3 to 4 times a day. Also drink lemonade soda daily.

Ayurveda has dissolved stones up to 18 mm. Contact Dr.M.S.Zambre, BAMS-AMA, Shree Gajanan Clinic, Near Datta Mandir, Dhayari,, Pune – 411041, Phone: 09423533301
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
There is no medicine which can dissolve a stone.Only in few cases the stone to size of 1.2 cms can pass through urethra as most of the time it gets stuck .If you don't want surgery as of now you can try Homoeopathy if you really believe or else after sometime you will require surgery .Now minimal invasive techniques & lithotrypsy aso available.
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello akbar.. yes it can be dissolved with the help of homeoapthic medicine..
drink lots of water.. along with the homeopathic tinctures prescribed..

consult a homeopath..


Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

Yes definitely this stone can be treated with ayurvedic medicine I would recommend you to have lot of water and amongst medicine have tab. sheet prabha 2 bd.
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor