Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

I have itchy private part and it has some small spots. What could I be suffering from ?

Hi, the opening of my private part often itches and has some small spots, please help me because I have seen the doctor and he gave me some cream and douche but still this has not helped. please tell me what could I be suffering from.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  358
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
It appears to be pruritis vulvae and just add some oral anti allergic tablet also. I believe you are not diabetic and are having no burning micturation. From herbal medicines have gokshur guggul and allerin.
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor