Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

I have itchy pimples with burning sensation on pubic area after unprotected sex. Is it STD ?

Hi years before I had un- safe sex and I had hard pimples on my pubic hair area,.. and burning sensation,. where now I feel,. irritation, and itching,. also reddish at belly button,.can you please help me..
Asked On : Mon, 3 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  515
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to health care magic,
you should consult a skin specialist .Probably you have scabies and you should try a antiscabetic lotion like PERMITE(5%)(permithrine) CREAM topically all over the body once at night .Repeat this after one wk.The cream has to be used below neck whole body .wash all your clothes in hot water and iron them good.
Answered: Mon, 3 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor