Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

I have itchy chilblains appearing on my feet

i have chill blanes appearing on my feet last week very itchy can they spread to other parts of the body?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  409
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
No that do not spread to other parts of body, but they can worsen to form deep cracks which may bleed. Also some people have to tendency for then, they even have then on there fingers/hands etc. Apply lots of petroleum jelly , keep them clean. If they dont go away see a dermatologist, or a homoeopath.
Answered: Mon, 3 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor