Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I have irregular period problem. my scanning report told that harmonal imbalance

Hello, i am 25.i got married in 2007.i have used contraceptive pills(triquilar) upto 2009, january.i don t use any pills now.i have irregular period problem since i metured.still i have that problem.every 17 days i get menses with normal 6 day bleeding .i don t have any other scanning report told that harmone imbalance.i have a strong wish to get a baby.when shall i get baby?please doctor , send me your valuable advice as soon as possible.i will be waiting for your advice.
Asked On : Sun, 30 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  161
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
According to me just visit your doctor and have a treatment for the harmonal imbalance and soon you will be ok and get pregnant so dont worry, all the best !
Answered: Mon, 31 May 2010
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Praveen Tayal's  Response

Thanks for writing to us.

Having menses at shorter intervals but regularly is usually due to a minor hormonal problem. Since you are having periods regularly every 24 days, I do not think these are anovulatory cycles. There should not be any problem for you in conceiving. I encourage you to consult a gynecologist for detailed evaluation and treatment if needed.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.


Dr. Praveen Tayal

Answered: Thu, 13 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor