Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

I have irregular menstruation, suggest me the remedy

i have irregular menstruation . i am single ,22 years old girl.. irregularity is 4 to 5 months gap during a cycle.I am not under any treatment...this irregularity is occurred first time to me...please suggest me correct remedies for this... thanking u.....
Asked On : Wed, 19 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

It is unlikely for u to have irregular periods as u have crossed your age of menarche
Please get yourself a thyroid test and also ultrasound pelvis
Meet a gynaec soon
Do not neglect the problem

Have a healthy life
Answered: Sun, 11 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Period irregularity could be to hormonal imbalance. You get done your thyroid reports
and USG abdomen to rule out PCOD. This two are very common problem. Very frequently
observed.In case of need you may consult guynecologist and get done your self assesd.
Answered: Sun, 11 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor