Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

I have irregular heart beat and i take marijuana. I am 16

hi, i'm 16 years old and i have been having a irregular heart beat. in school i had to be sent to my doctors because my heart was racing and then slowing down. now i must get blood work done and have other tests. i have been smoking Marijuana for 2 years but quit last week due to personal reasons. will the doctors see the the marijuana in my system and if he does will he notify my parents
Asked On : Wed, 10 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  269
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

The questions you are asking yes he shal lbe able to detect marijuana in your blood if you have taken it of late. And regarding reporting to your parents that is governed by certian laws and depends on region to region as well as case to case basis.

Answered: Sat, 13 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor