Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

I have inner ear infection. please guide me what should I do

Hello. 5 months ago to middle ear infection with vertigo and headache associated with non-permanent Unfortunately I was suffering and penicillin antibiotics also affect the disease process has not improved, please guide me what should I do. Currently co amoxicillin tablets Klav I use Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  170
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Dear Arash

what you have got is inner ear infection along with antibiotic take labyrinthine sedatives which will help improve your condition. take bed rest and once you feel relief start labyrinthine exercise.consult ENT surgeon if not felt relief
Answered: Sun, 30 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor