Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

I have indentations in both my shins

I am 29. I have Indentations on both my shins( on the bone). My right shin is sore toward the bottom of my leg. And my bones are sore to touch. They have been there for quite sometime. I have banged and brusied my legs for years. Could this be the cause, or is this something more serious? What can I do to fix it?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  2341
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
Get the x-rays of both the legs including joints done & consult orthopedic.proper examination is must before any conclusion.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor