Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

185 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have indentations about 4" above my ankles on both

I have indentations about 4" above my ankles on both legs. Most of the time it comes on midafternoon and is gone by morning. I wear prescription support hose all day long. I don't wear ankle socks just my support hose. My heart has been checked within the last year. What is going on and should I be seeing a Dr. about this??
Fri, 5 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

On the outside rear of the ankle on my foot Ihave an indentation. The other foot doesn t have that and the inside ankles of both feet do not. It used to be like the other ankles until I had done grinding of the inside of my knee. When I came to afterthat surgery my foot hurt more than the knee surgery. Color of the skin doesn t change. It just looks extremely concaved.

doctor1 MD

Hello, I am a 71 year old man and have had severe swelling in both my ankles especially my left, when pressing down on my shin I get indentation marks that last for about 10 to 15 secs before becoming normal again. I have had a pacemaker, and a 5 bypass within the last 5 years; and have asthma. Is this something that I need to contact my doctor on or is there something I could do to make it better?

doctor1 MD

on both ankles i have indentations, like i m wearing socks, like i have ribbed socks on, but i don t even have socks on, and the left ankel has red spots on them, I forgot to ask my foot dr. what is this? the red spots go half way up the ankle. my feet hurts when i bend them in a upward postion, like they feel swollen. I asked my health care practioner she said it looks like an infection, but what type of infection, and wear is the infection, nails are taken care of at the foot doctor, could it be nail polish with fermaldye in it, I m allergic too Thanks Doctor

Loading Online Doctors....