Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

I have hydradentis in the axial and now i am getting pimples over the vaginal area

Hi, miay Ir answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... sir i have got dproblem of hydradentis in the axila and subsequently my sweatglands were removed by surgery .but recently i started getting small pimple like eruptions in inner thighs n near vaginal areas particularly after my montly periods and when i go out inhot sun.dr.has advised me chymoral forte and there any specific treatment for this problem so that get rid of this completely?im 36yr old widow survived with 2 kids.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
fried items,spicy hot items,fermented items,intoxicating drinks,bakery items,pulses (other than green gram) should be
-Tea coffee after food should be avoided.
-Gulkand is very benificial.
-Drinking tender coconut water,water in which mixture of powders of cumin seeds,coriander seeds are soaked for 2-3 hours is benificial (1 tsp mixture for 200 ml water).
-Cold water bath should be adopted.Hip-bath in cold water
tub reduces the heat caused by Pitta significantly
aiding recovery under all inflammatory skin diseases.
Answered: Thu, 22 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ajay Agarwal's  Response

its a month passed when you post your quarry, i hope you will be OK,if the past illness still bother you,post your present problem to get permanent cure
Answered: Sat, 14 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
It happens due to Ingrown hair or Hair follicles getting infected. If you are prone to Vaginal Folliculitis, keep removing your Pubic hair regularly and wash the area with antibacterial soap containing Triclosan. Keep the area dry and clean and apply dermicool powder to the area. Change the underwear regularly.
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor