Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

I have hole in tympanic cord. Is it something to worried about ?

where i am living now is very cold because its winter .when i had my ear infection some kind of watery substances and blood used to come but i took the medicine. it helps me but still some thing is not normal in my right ear so i show to the family doctor i checked my ear and said that i have hole in tympanic it normal or what i have to do? thank you
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Perforation of the tympanic membrane is not normal.You will need antibiotics for the infection.Depending on the extent on damage,some heal on its own and some cases require surgery.You should consult a ENT specialist.
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Sasi kala's  Response
welcome to h & m,
continuous discharge from the ear is chronic infection to the internal ear .first you have to be cured for the infection there are homeo medicines like pyrogen, merc sol ,pulsatilla,silicea will help you to cure.
take care.
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor