I have high cholesterol. Is Slim fast bad for your cholesterol or is it okay to take ?

Well, I found out today I have high cholesterol. Is Slim Fast bad for your cholesterol or is it okay to take ? I haven t bee on Slim Fast in a good two years, but would like to get back on it. Want to know if it s okay first. If anyone has any good tips as far as how to get my cholesterol level down, it s the bad cholesterol, please help! I know that watching your food intake, exercise and all that is good, is there anything else ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009