Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

I have high BP, how much trouble am I in ?

I have high blood pressure , how much trouble am I in? I have like high blood pressure of 150/90 or 150/120 or something, I know I should seek a doctor but will I die or something? How deep trouble am I in?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  306
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You are not in trouble at all.
You have not mentioned your age.
Nothing to worry,if you are recently started BP problem?
Go for regular checking of bp. after your bp caart you consult your doctor and he will advice some investigations and after that he will start treatment.
Change your life style,a bit.
Avoid fried,fatty and junk food.
Do regular exercise like walking,running and swimming.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 13 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor