Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

121 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have heat like sensation in womb area. Is it bladder infection?

hi for some time now ive been experiencing a heat like symptom in my womb area and it sometimes makes me feel like i have a bladder cant be because im on antibiotics for a bladder infection...the heat comes and goes...could this be a vaginal infection?...even though i did a vaginal swab a couple weeks ago and it was negative..please advise...
Sun, 1 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
i think u got to consult some gynaecologist got to have some test its look like some genitourinary problem or maqy be vaginal infection
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
You have not mentioned your age,if you are age of manopause this type of feeling is very common at this age.
But symptoms are of genitourinary infection so go for routine urine check up.
You may go for ultra sound and get it diagnosed.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....