I have heart palpitations, could I have heart disease this young ?

I think I have heart palpitations. I feel my heartbeat in my throat quite often lately. I am also very tired and have been for some time. I get short of breath just from climbing the steps to go to bed. It is very hard for me to concentrate on anything. I do sometimes get lighteheaded and dizzy....is this serious??? I am scared. Heart disease runs in my family. I am 30 years old...could I have heart disease this young ? Any help and info that I can get from anyone would greatly be appreciated. Thanks
Sat, 12 Dec 2009