I have heart burn. Suggest me remedy

i keep the heart burn alot and i've tried every thing and nothing seems to work. HELP!? i keep the heart burn alot and i've tried every thing and nothing seems to work. HELP!?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
People keep on suggesting simple medications that I am sure you have tried. The suggestion regarding the baking soda is outright dangerous. You need to go after the underlying cause. The most common cause of heartburn is H. pylori infection (the 2005 Nobel prize in Medicine went to the doctors that discovered that fact). So you need to get tested for that bacteria (either blood or stool test) and treated as needed. Also, you should meet with a doctor to make sure you dont have any more serious ailments such as stomach ulcers, erosions of esophagus, etc. Finally other organs, especially heart, can produce symptoms that can be misinterpreted as heartburn...another reason to get checked out. Good luck!