Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

198 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have heart ailment with blocks, pl help me out

my age is 35 and i strongly feel that i have heart ailment!?
i strongly feel that i have heart ailment as i feel uneasiness in the left hand n heart. i dont have the guts to go to a doctor and i have two daughters with whom i have lot of attachment. can anyone recommend me some medicine assuming that i have heart ailment with blocks. pl help me out
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
  User's Response
's  Response
There isn't a medication over the counter to help you with this. If you have a heart ailment for your own children if nothing else go to the doctor. As a mother I would do anything for my children starting with going to the doctor and taking care of myself. Not going to the doctor is not doing what is best for them. If something happened to you how would your daughter feel knowing you could have done something about it, but didn't??? I'm 34 years old, I have heart problems. When I was just 24 it came to light. With prescription medication I am just fine. I go in for regular yearly checks, take my medication daily and enjoy knowing I am doing everything I can to be here with my 4 kids. There is so much they can do these days. It's pretty amazing. Do it for your children if you won't do it for yourself.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello, I am a 41 year old female with arrythmias, suffered cardiac arrest, 2 heart failures and now require a defibrillator. I exercise regularly and am taking numerous heart meds. I would like to know if there are foods that can help increase a heart s ejection fraction?

doctor1 MD

Hey i m 18, 5ft 10in, weigh 12 st, i fainted at the weekend and got told it was only because i hardly ate anything and i consumed alot of alochol. but right now when my hearts beating it kinda feels as if there is like bubbles popping in my chest, i dont know if the incident had anything to do with this but can you help me on to what the feeling is?

doctor1 MD

all i see is the doctors saying heart murmurs aren t harmful and if they are its just from infections and being born with it. im 19 But i (was) a smoker and i smoked maryjane and cigs but what im asking is was it tobacco that caused my heart murmur? and i was just jogging like 20 mins ago and my heart begin to beat very fast and irregularly so what should i do to help build a strong heart?