Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

I have headache sorrunding my eyes, please suggest me

I get headache whenever i see PC monitor for moreth than 2 hrs I get headache whenever i see PC monitor for moreth than 2 hrs also i get headache sorrunding my eyes. But becoz of thios problem i got one galss recently that is anti glare. what do u suggest doctor
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  554
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Continue using the anti glare glasses. Get a complete eye checkup done. YOu might need to use some lubricating eye drops or need to do eye muscle exercises.

Answered: Sat, 9 Jan 2010
  User's Response
get a refractory error check done by a optometrist follow some computer work related principles. dont look at the computer not more than 15 min continously see that you have 30 inches distance between the monitor and you. see that you take break for every one hour and go to fresh air for 10 to 15 min
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor