Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

I have headache, eye ache, fever, nausea,loss of appetite, and constipation

I have no money to go to a doctor. I have been bedridden for 3 days now, with terrible headaches, eyes hurting when I move them, chills (no matter how many layers im wearing), nausea , loss of appetite , and constipation . What do I have? How can I treat this myself? (I live in poverty ... cant afford even health care or a doctor)
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  645
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response

It is difficult to comment unless you are thoroughly investigated. I would advice you to drink plenty of warm water, try taking pain killers (such as Diclofenac/ Ibuprofen) along with a proton pump inhibitor (such as Esomeprazole/Pantoperazole). If the symptoms do not subside with in another 2 days please, do try to consult a good physician.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Sun, 13 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Thank you for the response. I will do as you recommend, and if the symptoms do not go away in 2 days, I will search for free or cheap physician.
Answered: Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Homeopath Dr. Shweta's  Response
hi dear ,
take a pain killer along with antacid drink enough of warm water. If the symptoms still persists then get investigated properly as early as possible

Dr Shweta
Answered: Sun, 13 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Rheumatologist Dr. W.P.Singh's  Response
Better you go to govt hospital and they will not charge but atleast go and find the treatment because confining at home is not the answer.
From Dr WPSingh
Prfessor Medicine(Infectious Disease),Benghazi,Libya
Answered: Mon, 14 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor