I have headache every day and other conditions of brain tumour

Hi doctor, I am nandish 22 years male and I have headache every day and other conditions of brain trouma,this situation is from 8 years, what should I do and whome to consult ?
Sat, 23 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Hi... Every day headaches can cause serious effects on your personal life and your carreer.. Such headaches need to be reduced.. These few tips may help you. Have a good sleep, eating regularly and avoiding fasting state and reducing the stress will help in reducing your headaches.. Apart from these, if the headaches are severe, you need treatment with pills.. You can consult a neurologist. Alternatively a general physician can also help this...