Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

I have hard pimple on the underside of my testicle

I have small white hard pimple on the underside of my testicle. I though it was a pimple or ingrown hair and sqeezed it off but it came back. Is this a form of acne?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  404
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Acne is usually not seen on the scrotum ( bag containig testicles ). Sebaceous glands are plenty in the scrotum and if a sebaceous gland is blocked, it may lead to sebaceous cyst. If it is small it can be left alone, otherwise if it is big, or multiple or is cosmetically unacceptable, it can be excised. I would advise you to get examined by a doctor.
Answered: Sat, 13 Nov 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor