Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

I have hard knot half an inch down in center from tip of penis

hard knot half an inch down in center from tip of penis
I was having sex with my wife yesterday, when I ejaculated my main vein on top of my penis got bigger than usual. after my erection went down I have a really hard knot under the skin right along where that vein runs. It doesn't hurt and it hasn't went down like i thought it might. Should I go to e.r.? Or should I wait one more day to see if it goes down? Is it a clot or semen build up? I am a 34year old white male
Asked On : Tue, 24 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  329
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
I'd say have a doctor check it out in case it's a potentially serious problem.
Answered: Thu, 26 Aug 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor