Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I have hairfall for about 2 years. I am 18

i am 18 years old girl i have hairfall for about 2 years now my hair is thinning and now scalps are visible
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  210
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

this is the effect of not strengthening the hair root. give the root a massage and also regular oil the hair. eat egg albumin every day. the hair will start growing back

Answered: Wed, 13 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

I would go see a doctor. You might be experiencing alopecia.

Answered: Mon, 1 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor