Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I have hair loss problems due to coloration of hair

i am a teenager and uses hair dye because of gray hair and it causes hair loss
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  613
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hair dye can cause hairloss.
you can apply hyna-mehandi instead of it.
take diet rich in protein
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Using a natural hair dye may be a safer alternative to using chemical hair dyes.
Henna based hair dyes imparts black color to your hair which makes coloring easy. It spreads quickly and evenly right to the roots of your hair and gives silkiness and shine, leaving your hair soft, fragrant and delight fully manageable.
Answered: Fri, 6 May 2011
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
use natural hair dye like henna-mehndi.avoid chemical one.take care
Answered: Fri, 6 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Answered: Wed, 21 Sep 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor