Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

I have had swollen glands and now a rash

hi there Doctors.. i am a 39 year old female I have been diagnosed with FM and am waiting for test results for RF RA. whatever they are/ The thing is i have had swollen glands for months now. They seem to be getting bigger and over the last few days i have been in extreme pain and feeling out of sorts. Today when i woke up, I noticed about twenty RED blisters spots sporadically spread around they are itchy. The thing thats worrying me is the swollen glands the ones behind my ears are so swollen my face looks fat. ive noticed some in my groin and my left rib feels like water has surrounded it. Also my skin is looking really soft and a bit like orange peel. i have noticed a really hard white lump under my skin on the other rib. i do have hyper-mobility and am a leukemia survivor of twenty years
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  728
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare magic forum..
It looks like you have swollen lymph nodes all over your body. Swollen lymph nodes are usually response to some kind of ongoing infection in your body.. It is advice-able for you to consult a doctor immediately and determine what is causing all these things..
Hope this helps!!
Take care!!
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor